Contact

Contact Us

Yeswecarve.com is a collective. We know that that word is a bad word in many parts of the United States, thanks to decades of conservative and reactionary program. Still, we believe that it takes a village to raise a child, just like it takes a whole nation to create progressive values that would shine like a lamp for the rest of the world. We are a democracy on many different levels. The United States is a paragon to many other countries because of its big heart. Its generosity, its kindness and its open-mindedness know no limits.

These are the values we celebrate at Yeswecarve. We understand that there’s a lot of narrowness and meanness out there. There are lots of people who are beginning to think that you have to look and think just like them to be accepted by them. We don’t agree with that thinking. We believe that America is big enough. We believe that people from all over the world, regardless of what they look like, regardless of whether they believe in God or believe in no God or don’t have a belief, that they will be welcome here.

Not only would they be welcomed but they would be embraced with wide, open, warm arms and helped to celebrate all the possibility this country brings to the table. We do not believe that people deserve to starve because they don’t have a job. We do not believe that people can be thrown out on their ear when they strike for better wages and conditions at work. We do not believe that people can go without health insurance because health insurance is a fundamental right.

Keep in touch

These are the things that we believe in and if you share these beliefs, please carve them into your pumpkin. You may be thinking that this is such a small act but believe us, the light that your pumpkin lantern produces cuts into the darkness. Slowly but surely, it eats away into the darkness until the light from other pumpkins completely vanquish the night.

You may think that this is sheer idealism. You may think that this is just people wishing out loud. But think again. This is actually what happened in the year 2008 when Barack Hussein Obama got elected as the 44th president of the United States of America. For the longest time, people were ready, willing and eager to believe in everything that was small, backwards and plain mean about our society. A lot of people thought that this society was all about straight white men who came from money calling all the shots and everybody else had to take a backseat. Everybody else had to fall in line.

For the longest time, it was assumed that everybody believed that only 2% got to eat the great banquet that America is capable of producing and everybody else, the other 98% or even 99% would have to settle for the crumbs. Well, we showed them in 2008. We showed them what we’re about. We showed them what we’re capable of and that’s why we want you to carve up a pumpkin and fill out the form below and get a hold of us.

Our light working together through our pumpkin carvings can show the world that this hope that was unleashed like a massive floodlight all over the United States which in turn illuminated hope in other parts of the world continues to wage even in the worst and most bitter darkness made possible by Donald Trump’s election in 2016. Hope still lives. We know that sooner or later, the dawn will break and we will find ourselves in a brighter America.

If you thought that the years between 2008 and 2016 were nothing short of amazing, phenomenal and awesome, you got another thing coming because the American dream is not dead. The American capacity for dreaming up better futures has, by no means, been exhausted. We are convinced that our best days are still ahead of us.

Send Us Message

X